Arrests in Jerusalem. Israeli forces have dispersed protests in Jerusalem and arrested six of the participants, Anadolu’s news agency reported.
- Hamas celebrates 30th anniversary. People in Gaza are gathering for Hamas 30th-anniversary celebrations on Thursday.
- Israel strikes Gaza. Israel carried out a series of air strikes against Hamas targets in the Gaza Strip early on Thursday, hours after rockets were reportedly fired at Israel from the Palestinian territory.
- A Palestinian security source said there were more than 10 strikes on the targets, which included a Hamas naval site and a military base near the Shati refugee camp in northern Gaza.
- The source said there had been significant damage to the sites, as well as more minor damage to nearby houses, causing minor injuries.
- Gaza border crossings shut. “The Kerem Shalom crossing, which is used for goods transfer, and the Erez pedestrian crossing will be closed tomorrow [Thursday]”, the Israeli Army press service said on Wednesday.